Previously located at 5 Hanover Square, Reliance Insurance will join such tenants as New World Records and the German-American Chamber of Commerce at 75 Broad Street, occupying more than 50,000 square feet of space on the 10th floor, as well as a large portion of the 8th floor within the 33-story tower.
What does GACC stand for?
GACC stands for German-American Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GACC
We have 99 other meanings of GACC in our Acronym Attic
- German American Citizens Association (Kansas City, MO)
- Great Ape Conservation Act of 2000
- Georgia Assembly of Community Arts Agencies
- General Administration of Civil Aviation of China
- Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors (Florida, USA)
- Gruppo Astrofili Cinisello Balsamo (Italian: Astronomy Group of Cinisello Balsamo)
- Greek Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (Greece)
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce (Gainesville, FL)
- Gatwick Area Conservation Campaign (UK)
- Geographic Area Coordination Centers (wildland firefighting)
- Global Air Chiefs Conference
- Grating Assisted Codirectional Coupler
- Great American Cookie Company (various organizations)
- Great American Cross Country
- Great Apes of Congo Center
- Greater Austin Crime Commission (Austin, Texas)
- Ground Attack Control Capability
- Ground Attack Control Center
- German American Chamber of Commerce California
- Georgia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York, the German-American Chamber of Commerce and the American Business Forum on Europe.