The German short-haired pointer guys [his friends in NAVHDA] say she needs to go further, but why?
What does GSHP stand for?
GSHP stands for German Short-Haired Pointer (dog)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSHP
We have 13 other meanings of GSHP in our Acronym Attic
- Golden State Home Loans (Foster City, CA)
- Great Slave Helicopters Ltd. (Yellowknife, Canada)
- Greater Saint Helens League (high school sports division in SW Washington)
- Greater Seattle Hockey League (Washington)
- Global Secular Humanist Movement
- Greater Southwest Historical Museum (Ardmore, OK)
- Green Seligson Henry Nail (fracture-treatment device)
- Group of Senior Health Officials
- Georgia Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Graduate School for Health Practice (Australia)
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- Gujarat State Highway Project (India)
- Ground Source Heat Pump Systems
- Garden Spot High School (New Holland, PA)
- Gateway Senior High School (Aurora, CO)
- George Stephenson High School (UK)
- Gladstone State High School (Australia)
- Glenwood Springs High School (Glenwood Springs, CO)
- Global School-Based Student Health Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
: Bean Road, German short-haired pointer wandering around in yards all morning; animal control officer recognized dog and called the owner.
James Niven, a German short-haired pointer called Lola, try to stop displaced people getting across the Channel from France into Britain.
The two-year-old German short-haired pointer smelled the drug as the Year 12 students filed out after the talk.
Peter Davies uses German short-haired Pointers Milo and Sally as working dogs while he is flying hawks and falcons on the marsh.
Eliza's miniskirted younger sister, Jo (Parker Posey), feels somewhat superior to her family, since she is accompanied by her boyfriend, Carl (Liev Schrieber), a would-be intellectual who confesses to aristocratic leanings and keeps Rita entertained with a detailed description of a ridiculously pretentious novel about a man with the head of a German short-haired pointer.
The hunting string--the dogs selected by the master for a day's work in the field--usually consists of German short-haired pointers, English setters and pointers, and an occasional Labrador retriever.