Europeans are usually more concerned with quality hotel accommodations, good food and one-of-a-kind shopping," says Chrismar Kuhn, a Basel-based luxury travel agent and fan of Sylt, a German North Sea island.
What does GNS stand for?
GNS stands for German North Sea (geography)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GNS
We have 70 other meanings of GNS in our Acronym Attic
- Guide to Network Resource Tools (Trans-European Research and Education Networking Association)
- Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity
- Gainesville (Amtrak station code; Gainesville, GA)
- Gamist Nartativist Simulationist (theory of roleplaying)
- Gas Nomination System
- General Nanosystems, Inc (Minneapolis, MN)
- General News Service
- Geological Nuclear Sciences (New Zealand)
- GEOnet Names Server (NIMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The offshore wind turbine foundation manufacturer, which opened its brand-new automated production facility in Billingham on Teesside late last year, has achieved the certification as part of its export programme to target developments outside of the UK including those in the German North Sea and Baltic regions.
e He said higher ecological standards _ like the strict rules applying for drilling on the sensitive German North Sea coastline _ should be enforced in a global coordinated effort.
Then called into the Royal Navy because of his special knowledge of the German North Sea coast, Childers, Piper concludes, became obsessed with danger and risk while serving as a navigator and observer on missions over enemy territory in flying boats.