However, the NUB system only acts as an intermediate step in the integration of innovative products into the regular German Diagnosis Related Groups (G-DRG) system.
What does G-DRG stand for?
G-DRG stands for German Diagnosis Related Groups
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Clinical Data Repository
- Glycosylated Variant of Chicken Growth Hormone
- Gateway Call Server
- Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
- Vice Commandant of the Coast Guard
- Day the Ground War Began
- World Wide Garden Railway Run Day
- Guitar Digital Entertainment Center (also seen as GDEC; Fender)
- Generalized Distributed Multi-Layer Scheduler
- Geometric Dilution of Precision
- Good-Faith Initiative for Veterans Employment (US DOL)
- Gradient General Purpose Rocket Furnace (US NASA)
- Global Supply Systems Boeing (airplane tail number)
- GSAS Housing Assistance Project
- Surface Grafted-Hydroxyapatite
- Government In-Plant Testing
- Gauss-Jordan Elimination Algorithm
- Ghana Joint Assistance Strategy
- Geregelter Katalysator (German: catalytic converter)