What does GASIR stand for?
GASIR stands for German Association for Stable Isotope Research (Leipzig, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Golden American Saddlebred Horse Association
- Guysborough Antigonish Strait Health Authority (Canada)
- Gateway to Archives of Scottish Higher Education (Scotland)
- Georgia Society for Healthcare Engineers
- Google Apps Shell Interface (graphical user interface)
- Governmental Affairs Society of Indiana (est. 1982)
- Greenwich Air Services, Inc.
- Game Accessibility Special Interest Group
- General Aviation Safety Information Leaflet (UK)
- Gibraltar Association of Stockbrokers and Investment Managers
- Gas Information System
- Gregory A Smyth Insurance Services (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Grupo Andino Santa Julia (Spanish: Santa Julia Andean Group; Argentina)
- Grupo de Amigos de São Josemaria (Portuguese: Group of Friends of St. Josemaría)
- Galerie Stredoceského Kraje (Slovak: Central Bohemian Gallery)
- Gemmologists Association of Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka)
- Généalogie et Archives Saint-Laurent (French: Genealogy and Archives St. Lawrence; Canada)
- General Applied Science Laboratory
- Global Analyzer Systems Ltd. (Canada)
- Greater Annapolis Swim League