5 day Lean Bronze Certification Workshop and a half day Lean Bronze Certification Exam at the German American Chamber of Commerce in Atlanta, GA on February 24th and 25th, 2011.
What does GACCoM stand for?
GACCoM stands for German American Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Great American Cookie Company (various organizations)
- Great American Cross Country
- Great Apes of Congo Center
- Greater Austin Crime Commission (Austin, Texas)
- Ground Attack Control Capability
- Ground Attack Control Center
- German American Chamber of Commerce California
- Georgia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Great American Cookie Company Franchising (subsidiary of Mrs. Fields Famous Brands, LLC)
- Greater Arizona Christian Community Foundation (est. 1982; Phoenix, AZ)
- Georgia Agricultural Commodity Commission for Peanuts
- Georgia Association of Community Care Providers
- Georgia Commodity Commission for Peaches
- Greater Arizona Central Credentialing Program (Phoenix, AZ)
- Georgia Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia Association of Conservation District Supervisors
- Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators
- Georgia Association of Colleges and Employers (est. 1968)
- Germinal Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
Samples in periodicals archive:
CRESA Partners has located a new downtown home for the German American Chamber of Commerce New York while simultaneously finding a subtenant for the organization's midtown office.
She attended Fairleigh Dickinson University and is a member of the German American Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Realtors, Tri-State Commercial Real Estate Board, and the CCIM Institute.