About the German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest: Founded in 1963, the German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest's (GACCoM) mission is to further, promote and assist in the expansion of bilateral trade and investment between Germany and the United States.
What does GACCoM stand for?
GACCoM stands for German American Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Great American Cookie Company (various organizations)
- Great American Cross Country
- Great Apes of Congo Center
- Greater Austin Crime Commission (Austin, Texas)
- Ground Attack Control Capability
- Ground Attack Control Center
- German American Chamber of Commerce California
- Georgia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Great American Cookie Company Franchising (subsidiary of Mrs. Fields Famous Brands, LLC)
- Greater Arizona Christian Community Foundation (est. 1982; Phoenix, AZ)
- Georgia Agricultural Commodity Commission for Peanuts
- Georgia Association of Community Care Providers
- Georgia Commodity Commission for Peaches
- Greater Arizona Central Credentialing Program (Phoenix, AZ)
- Georgia Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia Association of Conservation District Supervisors
- Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators
- Georgia Association of Colleges and Employers (est. 1968)
- Germinal Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 day Lean Bronze Certification Workshop and a half day Lean Bronze Certification Exam at the German American Chamber of Commerce in Atlanta, GA on February 24th and 25th, 2011.
CRESA Partners has located a new downtown home for the German American Chamber of Commerce New York while simultaneously finding a subtenant for the organization's midtown office.
DETROIT, July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being issued by the German American Chambers of Commerce: WHO: German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest and Germany Trade & Invest bring together US and German OEM industry experts from international electric vehicle companies and suppliers, government entities, academic institutions, and infrastructure providers.
She attended Fairleigh Dickinson University and is a member of the German American Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Realtors, Tri-State Commercial Real Estate Board, and the CCIM Institute.
Prior to Allianz, Kuelps was the head of communications at the German American Chamber of Commerce in New York.
International Business Forum The conference opens Sunday, November 8 with the International Business Forum organized by the German American Chamber of Commerce and the UK Trade and Investment Office.
Inc, outlined this vision of a safe, responsible and fun future of driving at Mobility 2030, a symposium organized by the German American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco.