00 Hardcover Spectrum literaturwissenschaft/spectrum literature; 33 PN56 Supported by the European PhD-Network "Literary and Cultural Studies," a program funded by the German Academic Exchange Service, a conference titled "Turning Points: Crucial Changes in Literary Theory, History and Genres" was held in Germany in November 2010.
What does GAES stand for?
GAES stands for German Academic Exchange Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAES
We have 3 other meanings of GAES in our Acronym Attic
- Groupe Animation École Quartier (French: Group Animation School District)
- Grande Alberta Economic Region (Canada)
- Groupement d'Action Économique Riecois (French economic association)
- General Affairs & External Relations Council
- Graphic Arts Education and Research Foundation
- Genetic Absence Epilepsy Rat from Strasbourg (laboratory rat strain)
- Gabinete de Apoio ao Ensino Superior
- Gabinete de Audiopróteses Electromedicina e Serviços Lda
- Georgia Agricultural Experiment Station
- German American Executive Summit
- Global Aviation Emissions Studies
- Groupe de Travail pour l'Archéologie Expérimental en Suisse (French: Working Group for Experimental Archaeology in Switzerland; Switzerland)
- Grupo de Antiextorsión y Secuestro (Venezuela)
- Guide Annuaire de l'Économie Sociale
- Grupo de Administración Empresarial, SA (Cuba; Spanish)
- Gurkha Army Ex-Servicemen's Organisation
- Georgia Association of Elementary School Principals
- Groupement pour l'Amélioration de l'Élevage du Trotteur Français (French livestock association)
- Georgia Educational Technology Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representatives of the Australian Consulate-General, Austrian Trade Commission, Campus France, German Academic Exchange Service Information Centre Hong Kong & Macau, The Office of the European Union to Hong Kong and Macau and the US Commercial Service - Hong Kong & Macau will host seminars on school admission procedures, preparation for studying overseas, campus life and study culture in their respective regions.
He studied International Business in Dublin and as a scholarship holder of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) at the Technical University of Berlin.
KABUL CITY (PAN): The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the world's largest organisation supporting international exchanges of students and scholars, on Sunday promised assistaing the Ministry of Higher Education for a decade, officials said on Monday.
The 28th conference, which will be held for the first time in Amman, will be organized by the Arab Medical Union in Europe, AARU, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Jordan's ministry of Health and the Royal Medical Services.
He added that if Saudi students are considering studying in Germany, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the organization to turn to for further information and support.
Theodor Berchem, the long-standing President of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Dr Wolfgang Kreis (Pharmaceutical Biology Chair) under the fellowship of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).