Mintzer is chief of staff for the Geriatrics and Extended Care division at the University of Miami.
What does G&EC stand for?
G&EC stands for Geriatrics and Extended Care (US VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Undenominated United States Stamp (32 cents, introduced 1 Jan 1985)
- Group of Intermediate Malignancy
- General & Administrative (expense)
- Grief and Aggravation
- Guns and Ammo (trade magazine)
- General And Administrative/Common Support Pool
- Guidance & Control
- Government & Community Affairs
- Galena & Chicago Union railroad
- Giesecke and Devrient GmbH (bank systems; Munich, Germany)
- Geodetic and Geophysical
- Geological and Geophysical
- Gravity & Geodetic
- Garlic and Health (European research project)
- General and Industrial (Defense Supply Center; US DoD)
- Gruss Und Kuss (German: Greeting & Kiss; letter closing)
- Gambled & Lost
- George (Fullerton) & Leo (Fender) (guitar manufacturers)
- George Baldus and Louie Cordes (G&L Chili Dogs, Muskegon, Michigan)
- Giddings & Lewis, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Risa Lavizzo-Mourey serves as the Associate Chief of Staff for Geriatrics and Extended Care for the Philadelphia Veterans Administration Medical Center, Director of the Institute of Aging, Chief of the Division of Geriatric Medicine, Associate Executive Vice President for Health Policy and the Sylvan Eisman Professor of Medicine and Healthcare Systems at the University of Pennsylvania.