6 *Input energy source is natural gas LOAD MEETING: GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP SYSTEM A vertical closed loop, ground source heat pump system was evaluated for providing the buildings heating requirements.
What does GHPS stand for?
GHPS stands for Geothermal Heat Pump System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GHPS
We have 3 other meanings of GHPS in our Acronym Attic
- Graves-Hume Public Library District (Mendota, IL)
- Green Hills Public Library District (Palos Hills, IL)
- General Health Policy Model
- Greater Houston Pool Management (Cypress, TX)
- Grid-High Performance Networking
- Groupement des Handicapés Producteurs de Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)
- Geist Harbours Property Owners Association (Indianapolis)
- Genetically Handicapped Persons Program
- Gliding Horse and Pony Registry
- GlobalHealthPR (public relations association)
- Global Health Professional Survey
- Group Health of Puget Sound (Washington)
- Guru Harkrishan Public School (New Delhi, India)
- Greater Houston Pet Stylist Association (Houston, TX)
- Generalized H-Point Standard Addition Method
- Global Health Policy and Systems Research (Canadian health research)
- Google Hacking for Penetration Testers (book series; also seen as GHFPT)
- German Health Plans Worldwide Inc. (New York, NY & Hamburg, Germany)
- Global HIV Prevention Working Group
- Gay Humanist Quarterly (Gay and Lesbian Humanist Association magazine; London, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Leicester, works on the geothermal heat pump system he installed in Rutland.
The cost savings typically mean a geothermal heat pump system designed and installed in a new house will have a payback within five to 10 years.
Geothermal heat pump systems are gaining prominence because of the move toward more efficient, sustainable building practices and the rapidly rising costs of fuel.
20 Kyodo The Environment Ministry plans to introduce an experimental program to use a geothermal heat pump system for public facilities as part of Japan's efforts to curb global warming, ministry officials said Monday.