00 Hardcover TA654 Author Day (civil and geotechnical engineer, American Geotechnical, Inc.
What does GE stand for?
GE stands for Geotechnical Engineer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GE
We have 50 other meanings of GE in our Acronym Attic
- General Equipment Leasing (Tampa, FL)
- General Expense Appropriation
- Genetic Entity (Dianetics)
- Genetically Engineered
- Geneva (canton postcode, Switzerland)
- Genf (Geneva; Swiss Canton)
- Genoa (postcode, Italy)
- Genova (Genoa, Liguria, Italy)
- Georgia (country code, top level domain)
- Gerbich (blood group system)
- Geriatric Evaluation
- Geving Elks (gaming clan)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Global Engagement (surveillance)
- Global Engagement (USAFA summer training program)
- Globally Endangered (species scoring system based on the IUCN Red List)
- Goldeneye (James Bond movie)
- Good Eats (cooking TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This handbook is intended both for geotechnical engineers and for civil engineers in other specialties.
senior geotechnical engineer of DMJM Harris/AECOM, was elected vVice president.
The dense, heavily developed urban setting at both sites forced the geotechnical engineers to rely heavily on historical information in preparing geotechnical reports for the sites.
A videotape of the open discussion segment of the workshop is available by request from Geotechnical Engineer Kevin McLain at MoDOT.
com)-- On Thursday, June 21, 2012, the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Saint Louis Post awarded the 2011 Outstanding Young Engineer Award to Jacob Bilello, PE, Senior Geotechnical Engineer with Shannon & Wilson.