00 Paperback TA712 Focusing on underground construction, this report examines the role of the Geotechnical Baseline Report (GBR) as a tool in allocating and managing risks associated with subsurface construction.
What does GBR stand for?
GBR stands for Geotechnical Baseline Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GBR
We have 67 other meanings of GBR in our Acronym Attic
- Geneva Brass Quintet (Switzerland)
- Gigabecquerel (SI)
- Graduate Business Qualification (degree program; various universities; Australia)
- Green Business Quarterly (environmental publication)
- The Good, The Bad & The Queen (UK band)
- Galena Bean Rush (Galena, Illinois)
- Gardijska Brigada (Guard Brigade of Croatian Army)
- General Binding Rule
- Generate Barcode Update Report
- Geodesic Binary Reconstruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
They considered the terms of the GVRD's tender one of the fairest in terms of risk sharing with provisions for a Geotechnical Baseline Report, a Geotechnical Data Report, Disputes Review Board and Escrow Bid Documents, so they bid ambitiously for this project.