0, Atmel's GPS chipset is now capable of receiving SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation Systems) signals from multiple geostationary satellites such as WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) in the USA or EGNOS (European Geostationary Navigational Overlay System) in Europe simultaneously.
What does GSAT stand for?
GSAT stands for Geostationary Satellite
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSAT
We have 11 other meanings of GSAT in our Acronym Attic
- Glutamate Gamma-Semialdehyde Synthetase
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate Students in Arts and Science
- Grinnell Students Against Scurvy
- Garden State Australian Shepherd Association (New Jersey)
- Georgia Society of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (Tallahassee, FL)
- Geological Society of America Special Papers
- General Staff Annual Salary Review (University of Otago; New Zealand)
- General Scholastic Aptitude Test
- General Security Awareness Training (UK)
- Global Satellite Data Acquisition Team
- Global Situational Awareness Tool (US DoD)
- Grade Six Achievement Test (Jamaica)
- Graduate School Admissions Test
- Ground System Acceptance Test
- GTE (General Telephone and Electronics) Satellite Corporation
- Greenville Spartanburg Anderson Technology Council (South Carolina)
- General Support Automatic Test Equipment
- General Support Automatic Test Support System
- Geological Society of Alexandria University (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
net, uses geostationary satellites already orbiting the earth above the equator.