What does GEBMA stand for?
GEBMA stands for Georgian Environmental and Biological Monitoring Association (Tbilisi, Georgia; est. 1995)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gestão de Bairros Municipais de Lisboa (Portugese)
- Government Excess Baggage Authorization Ticket
- Golden Eagle Brass Band (now Golden Eagle Concert Band)
- Global Electronic Business Communication (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Greater Eastern Basketball Conference
- General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans
- Glue Enhancer Binding Factor (genetics)
- Green Energy Benny Farm
- Global Effects-Based ISR Management
- German-Endocrine Brain Immune Network
- G. E. Bleskacek Memorial Library (Bloomer, WI)
- Global Procurement and Supply Chain Electronic Benchmarking Network (Michigan State University)
- General Egyptian Book Organization
- Generalized Bomber (program)
- Generalized Exploratory Base Operations
- Gastro-Esophageal Barrier Pressure
- Glocal Education Business Partnership
- Gebrüder (German: Brother)
- Global E-Business Solutions, Inc.
- Guild of European Business Travel Agencies