TifEagle is being licensed to certified seed producers under a collaborative agreement between ARS and the Georgia Seed Development Commission and University of Georgia Research Foundation, both located in Athens.
What does GSDC stand for?
GSDC stands for Georgia Seed Development Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSDC
We have 13 other meanings of GSDC in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Self Defense Army (Japanese army)
- Gundam SEED (Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-Factor) Destiny Astray (manga)
- Graduate Student Data Access Program (Canadian Institute for Health Information)
- German Shepherd Dog Association of Taiwan
- German Shepherd Dog Association of Western Australia (Applecross, Australia)
- Genome Sequence Data Base
- Global Supplier Data Base
- Greek Social Data Bank (est. 1998; National Center for Social Research)
- Greater San Diego Business Association
- German Shepherd Dog Breed Betterment Registry
- German Shepherd Dog Club
- Global Service Delivery Center
- Global Skill Development Council (Massachusetts)
- Global Subsurface Data Center
- Graphic Sign Design Company (Dublin, Ireland)
- Gulf States Door Control (Rockwall, TX)
- German Shepherd Dog Club of America
- German Shepherd Dog Council of Australia
- German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada Inc.
- German Shepherd Dog Club of Greater Tulsa
Samples in periodicals archive:
I started getting telephone calls the next day, saying, |I want some, I want some,'" recollects Elsner, director of the Georgia Seed Development Commission, which distributes seeds and cutting to certified growers.