Previously, he was with the State of Georgia Environmental Protection Division as Manager of the Water Resources Program.
What does GAEPD stand for?
GAEPD stands for Georgia Environmental Protection Division (Georgia Department of Natural Resources)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gauteng and Environs Library Consortium (South Africa)
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Anomalous Event Monitor
- Graphical Adventure Engine for Mobiles (software)
- Gruppo Acquariofilo Erpetologico Milanese (Italian: Milanese Aquarist Herpetological Group; zoology)
- Georgia Automated Environmental Monitoring Network
- Georgia Association of Emergency Medical Services
- Georgia Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- General Atomics Energy Products (San Diego, CA)
- Generalized Atomic Effective Potential
- Global Approaches to Extension Practice (Nigeria)
- Greek American Educational Public Information System (Astoria, NY)
- General Agricultural Environment Protection Scheme
- Groupe Animation École Quartier (French: Group Animation School District)
- Grande Alberta Economic Region (Canada)
- Groupement d'Action Économique Riecois (French economic association)
- General Affairs & External Relations Council
- Graphic Arts Education and Research Foundation
- Genetic Absence Epilepsy Rat from Strasbourg (laboratory rat strain)
- Gabinete de Apoio ao Ensino Superior
- Gabinete de Audiopróteses Electromedicina e Serviços Lda
Samples in periodicals archive:
Killing me softly In January, the Georgia Environmental Protection Division came to Cartersville to hold a meeting on Georgia Power's reapplication for operating permits for Plant Bowen and to answer questions from the community about the plant.