The Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA) board of directors approved the commitments to help finance water and sewer infrastructure projects in Cobb County, Colquitt County and Gwinnett County, and the cities of Camilla, Hiawassee, Port Wentworth, Portal, Sparta, Stillmore, Valdosta and West Point.
What does GEFA stand for?
GEFA stands for Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEFA
We have 4 other meanings of GEFA in our Acronym Attic
- Grazing Enhancement Fund (Canada)
- Green Earth Foundation (New York, NY)
- Ground Equipment Failure
- Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor (biology)
- Guidance for Employment of the Force (US DoD national military strategy)
- Global Environment Facility Small Grants Programme (environmental e-forum)
- Global Environmental Facility and Small Grant Programme
- General Electric Capital Financial Assurance Holdings, Inc.
- Genetically Engineered Food Alert (food safety organization)
- Genuine Fashion Accessories (Philippines)
- Germana Esperanta Fervojista Asocio (German Esperanto Railway Association, member of IFEF)
- Golden Empire Flying Association (Grass Valley, CA)
- Gross External Floor Area (measurement)
- Group of Ethnography and Folklore of the Academy of Coimbra (Coimbria, Portugal)
- Global Ensortium for A First World Iniative on Scientific Practise
- Gauge Error Feedback Control
- Glenview Evangelical Free Church (Illinois)
- Grace Evangelical Free Church
- Greystone Equipment Finance Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Atlanta, GA-based Center for Transportation and the Environment (CTE) recently reported that CarShare Atlanta, a partnership of CTE, the Georgia Environmental Facilities Authority (GEFA), Emory University and Georgia Power, has trained more than 175 users at five sites to operate the program's 15 Ford Motor Company Th