The group submitted an application to the Georgia Department of Transportation in May, but it was rejected two weeks ago.
What does GDOT stand for?
GDOT stands for Georgia Department of Transportation (USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GDOT
We have 1 other meaning of GDOT in our Acronym Attic
- Geografie Dopravy
- Geometric Dilution Of Precision (GPS)
- Geometrical Dilution of Precision
- Global Day Of Prayer
- Global Digital Opportunity Project (Markle Foundation; New York, NY)
- Groundfish Disaster Outreach Program (Oregon)
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy (material analysis)
- Glow Discharge Optical Spectroscopy
- Graphics Device Operating System (Atari)
- Google Desktop Outlook Toolbar
- Greensboro Department of Transportation (North Carolina)
- Greater Detroit OS/2 Users Group (Michigan)
- Gas Detection Panel
- Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- Gateway Discovery Protocol
- General Defense Plan (SACEUR)
- General Dental Practitioner
- General Development Policies (various organizations)
- General Duties of Pilot (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nora Ann Jordan had resided on and owned property in Sandy Springs with her family for more than thirty years when it was condemned by the Georgia Department of Transportation (DOT).
Craig Remington, director of the cartography lab at the University of Alabama, to the Christian Science Monitor about the decision by the Georgia Department of Transportation to wipe nearly 500 tiny towns from the official highway and transportation map.
He also has worked for the Georgia Department of Transportation since his graduation from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
The Georgia Department of Transportation has proposed a four-lane highway through lands sacred to the Creeks that adjoin the monument.
Funded by the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), the project's goal is to generate national guidelines for engineers, contractors, and the GDOT on the use of FRP for bridge structure repair projects worldwide.