The free Job, Career Awareness & Education Expo was sponsored by the Georgia District 11 PTA and the Georgia Department of Labor in collaboration with the DeKalb County School District and Georgia Piedmont Technical College.
What does GDOL stand for?
GDOL stands for Georgia Department of Labor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDOL
We have 1 other meaning of GDOL in our Acronym Attic
- Gallaudet Dynamic Online Collaboration
- Georgia Department of Corrections (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Days of Caring (Lucent Technologies)
- Georgia Department of Education
- Guam Department of Education
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Gauteng Department of Health (South Africa)
- Get Down on It
- Global Digital Opportunity Initiative (UN)
- Group Domain of Interpretation (RFC 3547)
- Guam Department of Labor
- Go Dearborn Online Message Board
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (educational accreditation)
- Garage Door Opener (real estate ads)
- General Directorate of Pharmacy
- Geneva Declaration of Principles (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Geografie Dopravy
- Geometric Dilution Of Precision (GPS)
- Geometrical Dilution of Precision
- Global Day Of Prayer
Samples in periodicals archive:
At home in Georgia, recent data from the Georgia Department of Labor suggests that by 2016, the health care field will account for one in every 12 new jobs in the state.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Michael Thurmond, Commissioner, Georgia Department of Labor presents informative keynote address.
According to statistics from the Georgia Department of Labor, total carpet and rug employment in October 2001 was 43,800, down 900 jobs, or 2 percent, from 44,700 in October 2000.
We also make available the employment and wage data of the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the monthly labor force and unemployment data that are distributed through the Georgia Department of Labor.
In other SCA news: SCA Tissue North America LLC, will close its plant in LaGrange, Georgia, USA, and eliminate 132 jobs according to the Georgia Department of Labor.