21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Georgia Cyber Academy today released the following statement: The Georgia Cyber Academy (GCA), together with the school's independent nonprofit governing board, the Odyssey Charter School Board, disputes the allegations in a Comprehensive Monitoring Report released by the Georgia Department of Education (DOE) yesterday.
What does GADOE stand for?
GADOE stands for Georgia Department of Education (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Application Developers Kit
- General Assembly of Delegates of Laotians Abroad (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Grand Architecte De L'Univers (French: The Grand Architect of the Universe; Free Masons)
- Gateway Add Drop Multiplexer
- Grants Administration Division Management Information System
- Grace A Dow Memorial Library (Midland, MI)
- Gender and Development Network (London, UK)
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources (Atlanta, GA)
- General Aviation District Office
- Genetic Algorithm for Design Optimization
- Global Alliance for Democracy and Peace
- Government Anti-Diversion Policy
- Graphic Automatic Data Processing System
- Generic Animal Drug and Patent Term Restoration Act
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder Questionnaire (Anxiety Disorders Resource Center)
- Global Alliance for Disaster Reduction (University of North Carolina, Charlotte)
- Gate Assignment Display System
- Gateway Algorithms and Data Structures
- General Advertiser (Ireland)
- Generating Availability Data System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In early 2010, the Georgia Association of School Nurses (GASN) was invited to participate in the Georgia School Based Flu Stakeholders meeting at the Georgia Department of Education (DOE).
org and, of course, the Georgia Department of Education (www.
Combined Stakeholder Focus Group Meeting On March 19, 2004, we and our graduate student facilitators met with 30 participants representing the private security and protective services industry, high school teachers and administrators, post-secondary institutions, and the Georgia Department of Education.
VRG Nutrition Advisor Suzanne Havala Hobbs, DrPH, RD, was a featured speaker at the annual School Food Service Directors Conference sponsored by the Georgia Department of Education in Athens, Georgia, October 19-21, 2004.
In cooperation with the Georgia Department of Education and the Georgia Council on Child Abuse, Shaw Industries has produced the video "Kids Count on You.
The Georgia Department of Education recently determined that DJJ was in compliance with all federal and state regulations regarding special education at every youth development center and regional youth detention center school site.
She served on the Georgia Department of Education Task Force, a committee charged with establishing procedures to apply multiple criteria in identifying those Georgia children and youth who would be eligible for participation in the state's programs for gifted children.