No matter how it's dressed up, it's still a thinly veiled attempt to remove any barriers to putting vouchers into place," said Mechuria Chase Williams, president of Georgia Association of Educators.
What does GAE stand for?
GAE stands for Georgia Association of Educators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAE
We have 49 other meanings of GAE in our Acronym Attic
- Grande Arquiteto Do Universo (Portugese: Great Architect of the Universe)
- Get A Dog Up You (chat)
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (Ludhiana, Punjab, India)
- Gemeinde Auf Dem Weg (German: Town on the Road)
- Gadzooks (stock symbol)
- Galaxy Advanced Engineering, Inc. (California)
- Gallic Acid Equivalent (chemistry)
- General American English (language studies)
- General Analytical Evaluation
- Generic Application Environment
- Google App Engine (computing platform)
- Government Administration and Elections (Connecticut)
- Grant Aided Expenditure (UK)
- Granulomatous Amoebic Encephalitis
- Groningen Airport Eelde (est. 1931; Netherlands)
- Grooming Add Edge
- Grupo de Ações Especiais (Portuguese: Special Actions Group; Brazil)
- Guida Ambientale Escursionistica (Italian: Environmental Hiking Guide)
- Geology And Energy Analysis
- Georgia Adult Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Georgia Association of Educators is the fraternity's primary tenant, with a five-year lease worth $1.