What does GAHHA stand for?
GAHHA stands for Georgia Association for Home Health Agencies, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Get Active Howard County (Maryland)
- Green Affordable Housing Coalition (California)
- Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Austin, TX)
- Greatest American Hot Dogs (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Georgia Association of Healthcare Executives (est. 1982)
- Grapple Adapter Handling Fixture
- Greenwood Area Habitat for Humanity (South Carolina)
- German-American Heritage Foundation International (Harper Woods, MI)
- Goat Anti-Human Immunoglobulin (molecular biology)
- Gruppo Arbitri Hockey Ghiaccio (Italian: Ice Hockey Referees Group)
- Gibson Area Hospital and Health Services (Illinois)
- Georgia Association of Home Inspectors
- Golden Autumn Holdings Inc. (US and China)
- Greening Affordable Housing Initiative (est. 1996)
- Gross Anatomy and Histology Image Catalogue
- Gemmological Association of Hong Kong (est. 1979)
- Gustav Adolph Hagemanns Kollegium (Dutch: Gustav Adolph Hagemanns College)
- Griffins Amateur Hockey League (Michigan)
- Greensboro Affordable Home Loan Initiative (Greensboro Department of Housing and Community Development; North Carolina)
- Genioglossus Advancement Hyoid Myotomy (sleep apnea correction)