program at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
What does GUSOM stand for?
GUSOM stands for Georgetown University School of Medicine (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Guide to Usability for Software Engineers (University of Maryland)
- Gather Unity System Info (Cisco Unity)
- General Union of Students in Iraq
- genuine urinary stress incontinence
- Global Upstream Supply Initiative
- Grand Unified Socket Interface
- Georgetown University Student Investment Fund
- Gesund Und Sicher in Kleinstbetrieben (German: Health and Safety in Small Businesses)
- Glasgow University Scottish Nationalist Association (Scotland)
- Guichet Unique Spectacle Occasionnal (French: social welfare organization for artists; France)
- Global Union of Scientists for Peace
- Glasgow University Students' Representative Council (Scotland)
- Generic UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) Supervisory Segment
- Glasgow University Sonology Site (veterinary medicine; UK)
- GNU's Universal System Simulator (software project)
- Global Urban Sustainability Solutions Exchange
- GATT, USERRA, SBJPA, and TRA (IRS term for laws changing pension plans)
- Georgetown University Step Team (est. 1998; Washington, DC)
- Global Underwater Search Team (zoology)
- Gonzaga University Summer Term (Spokane, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback RJ43 Kozel, a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1980, spent the first 10 years of her medical career as a physician in the US military, with its universal, single-payer health coverage offering every family the same access to the latest health care.
Sincerely, Itzhak Brook MD, MSc Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine Georgetown University School of Medicine Washington, D.
Lucey, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, USA Address for correspondence: Daniel R.
is an associate professor in the department of physiology, Georgetown University School of Medicine, and a former chair of the NWHN.
Massaro, a pulmonologist at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.