He is the president of the Medical Society of the District of Columbia and a clinical associate professor at Georgetown University Medical Center.
What does GUMC stand for?
GUMC stands for Georgetown University Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GUMC
We have 9 other meanings of GUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Gosudarstvennyj Universalnyj Magazin (Russia; government Universal shop)
- Grammar Usage Mechanics
- Grand Unified Multicast
- Great Unwashed Masses
- Guam, Guam - Ab Wonpat International Airport (Airport Code)
- Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (ISO)
- Games Uniting Mind and Body (Louisiana)
- Global Unified Metamodel of the Biosphere (ecosystems)
- Gainesville United Methodist Church (Gainesville, NY)
- Gashland United Methodist Church (Kansas City, MO)
- Glendale United Methodist Church (various locations)
- Greenwood United Methodist Church
- Groce United Methodist Church (Asheville, NC)
- Groningen University Medical Centre (Netherlands)
- Glasgow University Media Group
- Gunglo Dagiti Mannurat Nga Ilokano (Ilokano Writers Association of the Philippines, Inc.)
- Gurus of UNIX Meeting of Minds
- Gazi Universitesi Muhendislik Mimarlik Fakultesi (Turkish university)
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park (US National Park Service)
- Gas Undercarriage Mixture Props (Aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eden of Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.
John Richert of Georgetown University Medical Center is leading a team that is exploring a gene named Sp3.
He is the physician director of government relations of the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, and a clinical associate professor at Georgetown University Medical Center.