Misback earned her JD from the Georgetown University Law Center.
What does GULC stand for?
GULC stands for Georgetown University Law Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GULC in our Acronym Attic
- Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
- General Use Line Card (telecommunications)
- Geometry Utility Library (computer programming)
- Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Group Universal Life (insurance)
- Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.
- Gulf Shore Resources (stock symbol)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei (Chief Directorate of prison camps in former Soviet Union)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel'no-Trudovykh Lagerei (former Soviet Union Chief Directorate of Forced Labor Camps)
- Glasgow University Ladies Boat Club
- Global University Leadership Forum (est. 2006; World Economic Forum; various schools)
- Greater Utica Lambda Fellowship (New York)
- Gulfwest Oil Company (stock symbol; previously GFW)
- Gulf Cetaceans
- Gulf Coast Base Service Unit (US Navy)
- Gulf Control (US Navy)
- Gulf Sea Frontier (US Navy; Florida)
- Floating Radar Reflector Used to Simulate Targets
- Georgetown University Law Library (Washington, DC)
- Grand Unified Lock Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the Detroit College of Law, and his LLM from the Georgetown University Law Center.
King of Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.