Lee served as director of new media for Judicial Watch and the Meg Whitman for Governor Campaign and Mattingly comes to A4A from MedStar Georgetown University Hospital where she was a senior communications specialist, and prior to that was the communications officer at Georgetown University Hospital.
What does GUH stand for?
GUH stands for Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GUH
We have 2 other meanings of GUH in our Acronym Attic
- Gruppo Ufficiali Gara (Italian: Race Officers Group)
- Guanine-Uracil-Guanine (DNA)
- Graphical Unitary Group Approach
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Gosudarstvennoi Bezopasnosti (Russian: Main Directorate of State Security; 1934-1943)
- Griffith University Gold Coast (Australia)
- Grand Union Gobio Gobio Society (fishing club; UK)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Geodezii i Kartografii (Russian: Chief Administration for Geodesy and Cartography)
- Georgetown University Grilling Society
- Glasgow University Gaming Society (Scotland)
- Gas Unit Heater
- Gifu University Hospital (Japan)
- General Unary Hypotheses Automaton
- Glasgow University Hockey Club (UK)
- Growing Up Healthy Downtown (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Georgia Uniform Healthcare Practitioner Credentialing Application Form (Georgia)
- Georgetown University Health Policy Institute
- Grant Union High School (John Day, OR)
- Grown-up Health Store (online pharmacy)
- Gallaudet University Hearing and Speech Center (Washington, DC)
- Glendale Union High School District (Glendale, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 54-year-old woman arrived at a hospital in Washington DC in a state of panic because she'd just been intimate with her husband and immediately lost all recollection of the previous 24 hours and her brain scans at Georgetown University Hospital showed no sings of any damage to the brain.
Jude Medical Center Fullerton, CA Nurse-Family Collaboration Neuro Surgical ICU and 9 Tower Neurosurgery Patient Satisfaction Team Carolinas Medical Center Charlotte, NC Critical Care Customer Service Team WellStar Cobb Hospital Austell, GA Neuro Surgical Intensive Care Unit Georgetown University Hospital Washington, DC Multidisciplinary Team Collaboration Neurotrauma Surgical Intensive Care Unit Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit Collaborative Critical Care Support Team Cooper University Hospital Camden, NJ Intensive Care Unit Team Providence St.
The nurse spent 2 months in the Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.
Hospitals that will benefit from deliveries of the book include Georgetown University Hospital in Washington DC; Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, New Jersey; University of Minnesota Medical Center Fairview in Minneapolis; and St.
Cal Matsumoto of Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.
When he asked me if I would like to come to the United States for a year, to supervise and overhaul the Clinical Chemistry Laboratory at the Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC, I jumped at the possibility of this unique opportunity.