Trisha Brooks of the Georgetown University Health Policy Institute says it's important to remember that Medicaid "is not the cause of state budget problems - it's the economy.
What does GUHPI stand for?
GUHPI stands for Georgetown University Health Policy Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Geodezii i Kartografii (Russian: Chief Administration for Geodesy and Cartography)
- Georgetown University Grilling Society
- Glasgow University Gaming Society (Scotland)
- Gas Unit Heater
- Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, DC)
- Gifu University Hospital (Japan)
- General Unary Hypotheses Automaton
- Glasgow University Hockey Club (UK)
- Growing Up Healthy Downtown (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Georgia Uniform Healthcare Practitioner Credentialing Application Form (Georgia)
- Grant Union High School (John Day, OR)
- Grown-up Health Store (online pharmacy)
- Gallaudet University Hearing and Speech Center (Washington, DC)
- Glendale Union High School District (Glendale, AZ)
- Grossmont Union High School District (La Mesa, CA)
- Grampian University Hospitals Trust (Scotland, UK)
- Gaming Under the Influence (gaming clan)
- General User Interface (computing)
- general utility index (zooarcheology)
- Global Unique Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ramsey's case is not uncommon, according to Karen Pollitz, project director at the Georgetown University Health Policy Institute and lead author of a report analyzing 850 case studies of diabetes patients who have had problems obtaining or keeping adequate health care coverage.