Other participants included Pavi Binning, president, George Weston Ltd, and Laurent Tainturier, president of BASF Canada.
What does WN.TO stand for?
WN.TO stands for George Weston Ltd (Canada, stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Why Not
- Wigan (Lancashire, United Kingdom postal code)
- Will Not
- Wincor Nixdorf
- Wobbe Number
- World Neighbors
- World News
- WorldNet (AT&T Internet Services)
- Worldwide News
- Warga Negara Asing (Indonesian: Foreign Nationals)
- Warga Negara Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Citizen)
- Weather Normalization Adjustment
- Wednesday Night Acro
- White Noise Acceleration
- Williams Notaro & Associates, Inc (Fairfax, VA)
- Willis North America (various locations)
- Windows Native Authentication (software)
- Winter, North Atlantic (Plimsoll mark; nautical transport)
- Wireless Network Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
WAP603) GEOFFREY WILSON - GEORGE WESTON LTD / LOBLAW COMPANIES LTD (WN:TSX).
belonging to Canadian holding company George Weston Ltd.
Currie will continue as a director, and as president and a director of the parent company, George Weston Ltd.
Bimbo recently spent US$610 million to purchase the western United States' assets of Canadian baked goods giant George Weston Ltd.