His educational focus has also included earning a bachelor's degree in business administration with a concentration on international business from the George Washington University School of Business, as well as studying business marketing through the university's Nordic Study Abroad Program.
What does GWSB stand for?
GWSB stands for George Washington University School of Business (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GWSB
- Global Warming Solutions Act (various locations)
- Gloucester Water Ski Association (Canada)
- Gorgeous Washington Street Association (New York)
- Governor's Workplace Safety Awards (Indiana)
- Great World Serviced Apartments (Singapore)
- Greater Washington Society of Anesthesiology (Owings Mills, MD)
- Guelph Wellington Seniors Association (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Greater Washington Society of Association Executives
- Glasgow and West of Scotland Adoption Service
- Goodhue Wabasha Sexual Assault Services (Wabasha, MN)
- Glass Waste Storage Building (waste management)
- Ghana Water and Sewerage Corporation (Ministry of Works and Housing; Ghana)
- Glen Waverley Secondary College (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Global Warming Shareholder Campaign
- Golden West Swim Club (Huntingdon Beach, CA)
- Grafham Water Sailing Club (UK)
- Great Western Steamship Company (est. 1837; UK)
- Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Work (Oakton, VA)
- Goleta West Sanitary District (Goleta, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and an MBA from The George Washington University School of Business.
George Washington University School of Business Dean Doug Guthrie, and NYU Stern Professor of Marketing Scott Galloway, evaluated and ranked 100 U.