What does GENIE stand for?
GENIE stands for Georeference Environmental Network for Information Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GENIE
We have 5 other meanings of GENIE in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Gamma Distribution
- Geography Educators' Network of Indiana, Inc.
- GERMS (Georgetown Emergency Response Medical Service) Electronic Network Interface
- Global Energy Network Institute
- Global Energy Network International (San Diego, CA)
- Global Environment for Network Innovations (National Science Foundation)
- Global Environment for Networking Investigations
- General Electric Network for Information Exchange
- General Information Extractor
- Genetic Imagery Exploitation
- Gerontechnology Education Network in Europe
- Global Networked Information Enterprise
- Grid Enabled Integrated Earth System Model (Natural Environment Research Council; UK)
- Generation II Model for Environmental Dose Calculations
- Geographic Education National Implementation Project (Texas A&M University)
- Genetics Versus Environment In Scleroderma Outcome Study
- General Identification System (computer system for biological identifications)
- Gender Equality National Index for Universities Schools Survey (Gender Public Advocacy Coalition)
- Genericity Interpretation and Uses (Conference)
- Global Expertise Network for Industry Universities and Scholars (Australia)