This way [students] learn how to apply their geometry and trigonometry lessons to real problems and also learn how surveyors mapped out distances back in George Washington's day.
What does G&T stand for?
G&T stands for Geometry and Trigonometry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G&T
- Goods and Services
- Gordon & Smith Surfboards, inc
- Greetings and Salutations
- George & Susan Platt Cady Library (Nichols, NY)
- Gold & Silver Reserve (electronic currency)
- Glasgow And South Western Railway
- Glasgow & South Western Railway
- Gardiner & Theobald (UK)
- Gastronomie & Tanz (German: Dining & Dance)
- Generation and Transmission (electric power)