Three Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCEs) that involve earth science, the Canadian Water Network, Geomatics for Informed Decisions Network, and ArcticNet, are funded at $5.
What does GEOIDE stand for?
GEOIDE stands for Geomatics for Informed Decisions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Governor’s Emergency Operations Executive Council (California)
- Geochemical Evaluation Report (energy exploration)
- Grupo Especial de Operaciones Federales (Argentinian Federal Police Swat Group)
- Geological Finite Element Synthesis Tool
- Geographic Location File
- Geological & Formation Evaluation Report (energy exploration)
- Global Ecology and Oceanography of Harmful Algal Blooms Program
- Gravity for Earth, Ocean and Ice Dynamics