Recent expenditures in hydrocarbon exploration have been about $6B per year, about half of which is spent on drilling, with the remainder split between geological and geophysical surveys, as well as land acquisitions and rentals.
What does G&G stand for?
G&G stands for Geological and Geophysical
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G&G
- General & Administrative (expense)
- Grief and Aggravation
- Guns and Ammo (trade magazine)
- General And Administrative/Common Support Pool
- Guidance & Control
- Government & Community Affairs
- Galena & Chicago Union railroad
- Giesecke and Devrient GmbH (bank systems; Munich, Germany)
- Geriatrics and Extended Care (US VA)
- Geodetic and Geophysical
- Gravity & Geodetic
- Grins and Giggles (Indonesia)
- Garlic and Health (European research project)
- General and Industrial (Defense Supply Center; US DoD)
- Governance & Integrity (various locations)
- Gruss Und Kuss (German: Greeting & Kiss; letter closing)
- Gambled & Lost
- George (Fullerton) & Leo (Fender) (guitar manufacturers)
- George Baldus and Louie Cordes (G&L Chili Dogs, Muskegon, Michigan)
- Giddings & Lewis, Inc.