The research team was led by Shinji Toda of the Geological Survey of Japan, and included Jian Lin of Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI), Mustapha Meghraoui of the Institute of Geophysics in Strasbourg, France, and Ross Stein of the U.
What does GSJ stand for?
GSJ stands for Geological Survey of Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSJ
We have 9 other meanings of GSJ in our Acronym Attic
- Great Saltee Island Virus
- Good Shepherd Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Gent Stad in Werking (Belgium)
- Gesellschaft Schweiz-Islamische Welt (German: Society in Switzerland-Islamic World)
- Girl Scouts of Indian Waters Council (Wisconsin)
- Ground System Integration Working Group
- Galpin Society Journal
- Gamelan Sekar Jaya (Indonesian entertainment ensemble; San Francisco, CA)
- Genetics Society of Japan (est. 1915)
- Geodetic Society of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- George Street Journal (Brown University)
- Goldman Sachs Japan
- Greater San Jose (California)
- Gereja Sidang Jemaat Allah (Indonesian: Assembly of God Church; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Gimlekollen School of Journalism and Communication (Norway)
- Greater Southington Jewish Congregation (Southington, CT)
- General Staff Joint Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Goldman Sachs Japan Employee Union
- Greater Sarasota Junior Golf Association (Venice, FL)
- Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plate calibration was performed using geological standards of Geological Survey of Japan (JB-3, JF-1, JG-2, JGb-2, JH-1 and JSy-1) following the manufacturer's recommendations.
Geological Survey of Japan, Geo-Barrier group, technical report (in Japanese).