Transactions of the Geological Society of Glasgow, 13,344-383.
What does GSG stand for?
GSG stands for Geological Society of Glasgow (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSG
We have 67 other meanings of GSG in our Acronym Attic
- Gold Star Families Speak Out
- Ground Safety and Flight Safety Requirements
- Ground Support Facilities and Tools
- Goodnight Stories from the Quran
- Glazed Structural Facing Unit
- Girl Scouts of Freedom Valley
- Grand Slam for Youth Baseball (Coca-Cola Scholarship)
- General Squadron Group
- General Support Group
- Geographic, Statistical and Government Information Centre (University of Ottawa; Canada)
- Georgian Service Group (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- German Sport Guns (Ense-Höingen, Germany)
- Geschwister-Scholl-Gymnasium (Germany)
- GetSomeGreek (St. Louis, MO)
- Getting Started Guide (instructions)
- Global Safety Group BV
- Global Scenario Group
- Global Strategies Group
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Good Surgeon Guide (website)