1963, Sequences in the cratonic interior of North America: Geological Society of America Bulletin, v.
What does GSAMB stand for?
GSAMB stands for Geological Society of America Bulletin
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Georgia State Association of Letter Carriers
- Graduate Student Association for Latino and Spanish Activities (Northwestern University)
- GCSS (Global Combat Support System) System Administration and Log Tool
- Gas Systems Analysis Model
- General Services Administration Acquisition Manual
- Generalised Southeast Australia Method
- Generalized Sequential Access Method
- Generalized Standard Addition Method
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- uidelines for Successful Acquisition and Management of Software Intensive Systems (US Air Force)
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management International
- Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention
- Goldman Sachs Alternative Mortgage Products
- Georgia Statewide Academic and Medical System (a distance learning and health care network)
- Gay Straight Alliance Network (San Francisco, CA youth leadership organization)
- Geospatial Analyst
- Global Storage Area Network (Avamar data server)
- Graduate Student Association
- Granite State Association of Nonprofits (New Hampshire)
- Gay Straight Alliance Network International (Mount Laurel, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loss of sodium from crystallized comendite welded tuffs of the Miocene Grouse Canyon Member of the Belted Range Tuff, Nevada: Geological Society of America Bulletin, 81(9):2677-2688.
published results of their analyses in the April Geological Society of America Bulletin.
in press, Crustal structure, fossil subduction, and the tectonic evolution of the Newfoundland Appalachians: evidence from a reprocessed seismic reflection survey; Geological Society of America Bulletin.