What does GEOPR stand for?
GEOPR stands for Geological Operations Progress Report (energy production)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- GPS Enhanced On-Board Navigation System
- GPS-Enhanced Orbit Navigation System
- Generalised Early-Onset Periodontitis (periodontology)
- Geo-Equipotential Surface (earth gravity, physics)
- Geophone Data Log (energy production)
- Georgia Emergency Operations Plan (Georgia Emergency Management Agency)
- Graduate Educational Opportunity Program (New York)
- Great Exhibition Of Pointlessness (see WDTSF)
- Groupe d'Étude en Orthopédie Pédiatrique
- Geological Well Prognosis Report (energy production)
- Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group (IETF)
- Geologic and Environmental Probe System (Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory; Idaho Falls, ID)
- Geospatial Risk Assessment Modeling System
- World Geographic Reference System (aka WGRS)
- Geochemistry of Rocks of the Oceans and Continents
- Geodesic Earth Orbiting Satellite
- Geodetic Earth Observation Satellite
- Geodynamic Experimental Ocean Satellite
- Geodynamics Experimental Ocean Satellite