Researchers at the University of Birmingham's School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences have developed the science behind a piece of equipment that can detect water pollution in seconds.
What does GEES stand for?
GEES stands for Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences (Subject Centre; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEES
We have 2 other meanings of GEES in our Acronym Attic
- General Electric Energy Products Europe (est. 1999; gas turbines)
- Group on Economic and Environmental Policy Integration (think tank)
- Geo-Engineering Earthquake Reconnaissance (University of California, Berkeley)
- Global Engineering Education and Research (conference)
- Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration
- Gujarat Ecological Education and Research Foundation (India)
- Groupe Europeen d'Echange Rhin - Meuse - Mosselle
- Gujarat Emergency Earthquake Reconstruction Project (relief effort; Gujarat, India)
- General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme (Australia)
- General Electric Engine Services
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering Server (data and information service; Earthquake Hazard Mitigation program; US NSF)
- Gigabit Ethernet Extension Service
- Gondar Ethiopia Eye Surgery (UK)
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics
- Global Environmental Energy Technology
- Global Extended Enterprise Team
- Graphically Enhanced Editing Wizard (GUI used with the SCALE code system)
- Gaming and Electronics Expo
- GL Energy and Exploration, Inc. (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Gain Equalization Filters
Samples in periodicals archive:
University chiefs have given the go ahead to join the School of Geography & Environmental Sciences and the School of Earth Sciences to form a single School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences.