Jamaica wasn't so much a geographic situation as a state of mind," said Orane.
What does GEOSIT stand for?
GEOSIT stands for Geographic Situation
This definition appears very rarely
- Geostationary Search And Rescue
- Geosynchronous Earth Orbit Synthetic Aperture Radar
- GEOS Launch by Ariane (ESA geostationary satellite with elliptical Orbit)
- Geodesy Satellite (Navy)
- Geodetic Earth Orbiting Satellite
- Geodetic Satellite
- Geostationary Satellite
- Geosynchronous Satellite
- Geochemical Ocean Section
- Geochemical Ocean Section Study
- Geographic Situation Report
- Global Earth Observation System of Systems (EPA)
- Gestione Ordini e Statistiche
- Grupo de Estudos de Ordenamento do Território e Ambiente (Portugal)
- Guild of Essential Oil Therapy for Animals (UK)
- Geomagnetic Tail Laboratory
- Geospatial Tagged Image File Format (data integration)
- Geostationary Earth Orbit Tagged Image File Format
- Geographic Translator
- Geostationary Tropospheric Pollution Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a simple, forgiving one- or two-block system with an inherent flexibility enabling the construction of a myriad of projects and addressing various geographic situations.
Each council consists of five to 11 councilors, depending on the demographic and geographic situations of the individual communes.
Prof Giacosa explained: "If we look at the diet and eating habits of both groups, case-control studies have irrefutably demonstrated a protective role of fruits and vegetables against many types of cancer in diverse social, environmental, geographic situations, especially for tumours of the lung, oral cavity, oesophagus, stomach, and intestine.
It studies the demographic and geographic situation of citizens.
In the Central African Republic (CAR), economic indicators (CAR ranks 172/177 countries on the 2006 United Nations Development Program Human Development Index), political instability, geographic situation, a deteriorating health network, and a very poor epidemiologic surveillance system all contribute to the country's epidemic susceptibility.
His conclusions could have a significant impact on patients whose financial or geographic situations might impede their immunotherapy.