ABSTRACT Geographic Information Systems (GIS) services in academic libraries tend to differ, based on availability of GIS data, software, hardware, and staff expertise.
What does GISY stand for?
GISY stands for Geographic Information Systems (college course)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- GNSS In-Service Test (GPS)
- Graphic Intelligence Support Terminal
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (Korea)
- Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency (Thailand)
- Génie Informatique des Systèmes Temps Réel
- Grand Isle Supervisory Union (Louisiana schools)
- Global Independent Software Vendor
- Global Information Society Watch
- Global Internet Storm Center Analysis and Coordination Center
- Global Infrastructure and Standards Working Group
- Geographic Information Systems
- Generalny Inspektor Sil Zbrojnych (Polish: General Inspectorate of the Armed Forces; Poland)
- Galvanic Isolation Transformer
- Gamer's Internet Tunnel (network software)
- Gang Impact Team (US FBI)
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Gazehounds in Texas
- Geek in Training
- Geeks in Town (Nirvana lyrics)
- Gender Integrated Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference is sponsored by the Intergraph Mapping and Geographic Information Systems Solutions the Intergraph GeoSpatial Users Community.
Geographic information systems (GIS) are being used with increasing frequency in environmental epidemiology studies.
Geographic information systems combined with methods of spatial analysis provide powerful new tools for understanding the epidemiology of diseases and for improving disease prevention and control.