The vehicle has been jointly developed in collaboration with men's magazine, Gentleman's Quarterly.
What does GQ stand for?
GQ stands for Gentleman's Quarterly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GQ
We have 10 other meanings of GQ in our Acronym Attic
- Groundwater Protection Zone
- Guinea Pig Zero (human research subjects journal)
- Great Plains Zen Center (Illinois)
- Equatorial Guinea (country code, top level domain)
- Geared Radial (US Navy)
- Gem Quality
- General Quarters
- General Question
- Generalized Quadrangle
- Genuine Question
- Golden Quadrilateral (express highway project in India)
- Goldfeld-Quant (statistical test)
- Good Question
- Great Quality (computer brand)
- Guillou-Quisquater (identification scheme; cryptography)
- Gypsy Queen
- Gaslamp Quarter Association (San Diego, CA)
- General Quality Assessment (water quality)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rhyme did not appear in print until the Gentleman's Quarterly published it in 1749.
So now Mohyeldin is in the United States for three weeks of media events -- there will even be a Gentleman's Quarterly photo shoot -- having become well known in a country where viewers are essentially prevented from seeing his station's broadcast.
95 Paperback PN2285 Steen, dubbed the "Mortician to the Stars" by the magazine Gentleman's Quarterly, collects 169 death certificates of actors, actresses, and other Hollywood entertainers.
Pick up an issue of Gentleman's Quarterly or Men's Health or Teen People, and you'll see a boy removing his tank top for Guess jeans.