The woman was presumed to have endomyometritis and was treated empirically with gentamicin and clindamycin while culture results were awaited.
What does G/C stand for?
G/C stands for Gentamicin and Clindamycin (medical treatment)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G/C
We have 91 other meanings of G/C in our Acronym Attic
- Globulin/Albumin Ratio (food chemistry)
- Guanidine to Adenine Substitution (internal medicine)
- Ground-to-Air & Air-to-Ground
- Ground Air Task Oriented Radar
- Gateway Bridge
- Grams per Brake Horsepower Hour
- Gas-to-Cloth Ratio
- Goblet/Ciliated Cell (molecular biology)
- Grey-to-Cerebellum (physiology)
- Garbage Disposal
- General Arrival Process, Deterministic Service Rate, Single Server Queue
- grams per day
- Graphite Epoxy
- Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
- Gain/Feed Ratio (animal sciences)
- Girl Friend
- Ground Ball/Fly Ball Ratio (baseball; used for batters and pitchers)