Genotype-to-Phenotype Correlation in Health and Disease.
What does G2P stand for?
G2P stands for Genotype-to-Phenotype
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G2P
We have 9 other meanings of G2P in our Acronym Attic
- Godzilla 2000 (movie)
- Good to Know
- Global to Local (UK)
- Graduates to Leaders (National Italian-American Foundation workshop)
- Gaussian-2 Method (organic chemistry)
- Güney2M (food supplier; Turkey)
- Giga-to-Nanoelectronics (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Government to Non-Profit (interaction between government and NGOs)
- Gross to Net
Samples in periodicals archive:
The goals of this investigation were (a) to explore whether -1584G is exclusively linked to functional allelic variants and hence would allow rapid "positive" identification of extensive metabolizers and reliably rule out poor metabolizer status, and (b) to reevaluate the genotype-to-phenotype correlation data in our Caucasian and African-American populations.
Some groups are using a genotype-to-phenotype approach starting with the detection of all possible variants, while other groups are employing a phenotype-to-genotype approach beginning with well-characterized clinical samples.