The investigators calculated genotype relative risks using the three most significant single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) that have been identified as risk factors for breast cancer.
What does GRR stand for?
GRR stands for Genotype Relative Risk
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRR
We have 62 other meanings of GRR in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate Research Program for Women
- Gatekeeper Request (Cisco)
- General Request (ITU-T)
- Get Rich Quick
- Global Roaming Quality (mobile phones)
- Groningen, Netherlands - Eelde (Airport Code)
- Guided Reading Questions
- Greater Rochester Quality Council (New York)
- Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (measurement consistency)
- General Reevaluation Report
- Georgetown Railroad
- German Road Race
- Giant Resource Recovery (recycling)
- Gold Ribbon Rescue, Inc.
- Goods Return Request
- GPRS Radio Resource
- Grand Rapids (Amtrak station code; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grand Rapids Rampage
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA - Gerald R Ford International Airport (Airport Code)
- Grand River Railway (Ontario, Canada)