Oxford University Press (Gary, NC/Oxford, UK) has purchased two titles from Henry Stewart Publications (Birmingham, AL/London), "Briefings in Bioinformatics" and "Briefings in Functional Genomics and Proteomics.
What does G&P stand for?
G&P stands for Genomics and Proteomics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G&P
- Giddings & Lewis, Inc.
- Glendale and Montrose Railway Company
- Globe and Mail (Canadian National Newspaper)
- God and Man At Yale (book by William F. Buckley, Jr.)
- Guidance and Navigation
- Goals & Objectives
- Governance and Oversight (various companies)
- Grains & Oilseeds (industry sector)
- Greenhorne and O'Mara
- Gathering and Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Application of genomics and proteomics for study of the integrated response to zinc exposure in a non-model fish species, the rainbow trout.
About Genome Canada Genome Canada is the primary funding and information resource relating to genomics and proteomics in Canada.
Both genomics and proteomics were heavily hyped, and there is some concern over the slow pace of progress in both these fields.