Summary: Gulf Finance House Chairman Esam Janahi was awarded an honorary doctorate degree from Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations during a recent ceremony on the schoolCOs campus.
What does GSDIR stand for?
GSDIR stands for Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations (Geneva, Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Solution for Digital Images (software)
- Global Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Global Sustainable Development Infrastructure
- Garn-St. Germain depository institutions Act of 1982 (US)
- Global Spatial Data Infrastructure Association
- glycogen storage disease type Ia
- Granite State Deisgners & Installers Association (New Hampshire)
- Grupo de Seguridad y Defensa de Instalaciones Aéreas (Bolivia)
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type Ib
- Glycogen Storage Disease Type II
- Gun Shot Digital Imaging System (security technology)
- Game Software Development Kit
- Graffica System Development Kit (software company; UK)
- Gender and Science Digital Library (Education Development Center, Inc.)
- German Shepherd Dog League (various locations)
- German Software Development Laboratory (IBM)
- Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory
- Greenstone Digital Library Software
- Garden State Distance Learning Consortium (New Jersey)
- Granite State Distance Learning Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esam Janahi receives Honorary Doctorate From Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations * GFH Chairman Honored For Sustainable Economic Development Projects Gulf Finance House Chairman Esam Janahi was awarded an honorary doctorate degree from Geneva School of Diplomacy and International Relations during a recent ceremony on the school's campus.