The Security Council must take "strong measures" to follow up on the Geneva declaration of principles and we must supply a political solution.
What does GDOP stand for?
GDOP stands for Geneva Declaration of Principles (Geneva, Switzerland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDOP
We have 2 other meanings of GDOP in our Acronym Attic
- Gauteng Department of Health (South Africa)
- Get Down on It
- Global Digital Opportunity Initiative (UN)
- Group Domain of Interpretation (RFC 3547)
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Guam Department of Labor
- Go Dearborn Online Message Board
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (educational accreditation)
- Garage Door Opener (real estate ads)
- General Directorate of Pharmacy
- Geografie Dopravy
- Geometric Dilution Of Precision (GPS)
- Geometrical Dilution of Precision
- Global Day Of Prayer
- Global Digital Opportunity Project (Markle Foundation; New York, NY)
- Groundfish Disaster Outreach Program (Oregon)
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy (material analysis)
- Glow Discharge Optical Spectroscopy
- Graphics Device Operating System (Atari)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These are: * Geneva Declaration of Principles * Geneva Plan of Action * Tunis Commitment * Tunis Agenda for the Information Society WSIS Gender Caucus activities The WSIS Gender Caucus was set up in 2002 to integrate gender into the WSIS process.