These partnership will be held with the Geneva Centre for Security Policy Centre, Jakarta Centre for Law Enforcement Cooperation, Jump Sports Academies in Abu Dhabi, Mohammad Bin Nayef Counselling and Care Centre in Saudi Arabia, Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe and Women without Borders.
What does GCSP stand for?
GCSP stands for Geneva Centre for Security Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GCSP
We have 21 other meanings of GCSP in our Acronym Attic
- Goodwin College Student Nurses Association (East Hartford, CT)
- Government Canyon State Natural Area (San Antonio, TX)
- Galveston County Sheriff's Office (Texas)
- Gregg County Sheriff's Office (Texas)
- Gulf Coast Symphony Orchestra (Biloxi, MS)
- Gwinnett Community Symphony Orchestra (Georgia)
- Gain-Clamped Semiconductor Optical Amplifier
- Greater Cleveland Soccer Officials Association (Ohio)
- Green Cross Solar V1.1
- Generic Client Server Protocol
- Global Cluster Spread Profile
- Glycine Cleavage System P protein
- Goblet Cell Serrated Polyp
- Grand Canyon Star Party (Arizona)
- Groupement de Coopération Sanitaire du Pays d'Aix (French: Health Cooperation Grouping of Aix; Aix, France)
- Gestionnaires de la Conformité et de la Sécurité Routière (French: Compliance Managers and Road Safety; Canada)
- Global Control/Status Register (computing)
- Global Corporate Social Responsibility
- Golf Club Swiss Re (Switzerland)
- Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility (Canada and Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These partnership will be held with Geneva Centre for Security Policy Centre, Jakarta Centre for Law Enforcement Cooperation, Jump Sports Academies in Abu Dhabi, Mohammed bin Nayef Counseling and Care Center in Saudi Arabia, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe and Women without Borders.
The synopsis of the seminar presentations, discussions and key conclusions will be published by the Geneva Centre for Security Policy as a Geneva Paper.
Need for unity Commenting on the Quartet's appeal, Alvaro de Soto, a former UN Middle East envoy now with the Geneva Centre for Security Policy, said the "Palestinians are divided, they need to be reunified.
One definition came from Dr Rama Mani, who is based at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy as Director of its 'New Issues in Security' course.
The Academy holds an annual international seminar on security in Central Asia, organized jointly with the Geneva Centre for Security Policy, the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs and the Near East South Asia Centre for Strategic Studies (National Defence University) as well as other conferences, conducts research projects and publishes occasional papers.
The event "Central Asia 2010" was organized by the OSCE Academy in Bishkek, the Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP), the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs, and the Near East South Asia Centre for Strategic Studies from Washington D.