elegans Meeting, sponsored by the Genetics Society of America.
What does GSA stand for?
GSA stands for Genetics Society of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSA
We have 426 other meanings of GSA in our Acronym Attic
- General Services Administration (US government)
- General Services Agreement
- General Somatic Afferent (nerve)
- General Somatic Afferents
- General State Aid (Illinois)
- General Structural Analysis
- General Support Artillery (US DoD)
- General Survey Act of 1824 (authorized the president to use Army engineers to survey road & canal)
- Generalized Significant Adiposity
- Genetic Sexual Attraction (adoption-related syndrome)
- Geographic Service Area (various businesses)
- Geological Society of America
- Geological Society of Australia
- Geological Survey of Alabama
- George Stevens Academy (Blue Hill, ME)
- Georgia Society of Anesthesiologists
- Georgia Strait Alliance
- German Sociological Association
- German Speakers Association (various locations)
- Germany, Switzerland, Austria (licensing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gorman was a member of the Genetics Society of America, the American Genetics Association and the Cleveland Regional Association of Biologists.