Resource Web Address Genetics Home Reference http://ghr.
What does GHR stand for?
GHR stands for Genetics Home Reference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GHR
We have 51 other meanings of GHR in our Acronym Attic
- General Health Questionnaire (UK)
- Georgia Historical Quarterly (Georgia Historical Society)
- General Health Questionnaire of 28 items
- General Headquarters, Air Force
- Gig Harbor Quilt Festival (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Good Hope Quilters' Guild (South Africa)
- Greater Hartford Quilt Guild (Newington, CT)
- Guangzhou Honda Quality Standers (China)
- General Headquarters Exercise
- General Hypnotherapy Register (UK)
- Gharghur (postal locality, Malta)
- Glute Hamstring Raise (fitness training)
- Greater Hampton Roads (Norfolk, VA)
- Growth Hormone Receptor
- Growth Hormone Releaser
- Growth Hormone Replacement
- Guaranteed Home Rating
- Galleria Hormone Receptor 3
- Glacial Habitat Restoration Area (Wisconsin)
- Gordon Head Residents' Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genetics Home Reference The Genetics Home Reference (GHR) is a recent addition to NLM's consumer health information Web sites (Genetics Home Reference, 2003).