Topics include the comparative pathology of mammary gland cancers in domestic and wild animals, neoplasia in nonhuman primates, mouse models of breast cancer, comparison of genetically engineered mouse mammary cancer models and human breast cancer by expression profiling, genetically engineered rat models, chemical carcinogenesis of rat and mouse mammary glands, comparative genetics and genomes of rat models, toxicogenomic analyses of genetic susceptibility to mammary gland carcinogenesis in rodents and the applications for breast cancer, and the relationship between comparative medicine, "one medicine," and genomic pathology.
What does GEM stand for?
GEM stands for Genetically Engineered Mouse
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEM
We have 292 other meanings of GEM in our Acronym Attic
- General Executive Memo
- Generalized Emulation of Microcircuits
- Generalized Event Monitoring
- Generating Medicare Physician Quality Performance Measurement Results (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Generation of Weather Elements for Multiple Applications
- Generic Electronic Module (Ford)
- Generic Equipment Model
- Generic Equipment Module
- Genetic and Evolutionary Methods (conference)
- Genetically Engineered Microorganism
- Georgia Enriches Minds
- Geriatric Emergency Management (Canada)
- Geriatric Emergency Medicine
- Geriatric Evaluation & Management
- German Equatorial Mount (telescope support structure)
- Get Everybody Moving (music)
- Giant Antennal Mechanoreceptor
- Gibbs Energy Minimisation
- Gifted Education in Mathematics
- GIG (Global Information Grid) Enterprise Management (US DoD Architectural Vision)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SciTech21-20 November 2006-Artemis Pharmaceuticals, Merck Sign Agreement to Develop Genetically Engineered Mouse Models to Study Disease-Related Genes(C)2006 JeraOne - http://www.